domingo, noviembre 18, 2012

Your arms around me come undone. Makes my heart beat like a drum. See the panic in my eyes. Kiss me only when you cry. ‘Cause you always want what you’re running from. And you know this is more than you can take. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us. Baby please don’t look away. When the morning breaks us. Oh your touch, so bittersweet. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us. Your cheek is softly by the sun. Makes my heart beat like a drum. I know it hurts you, I know it burns you. Hot and cold in a lonely hotel room. Look into me, tell me why you’re crying, I need to know. ‘Cause you always want what you’re running from. It’s always been away. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us. Baby please don’t look away. When the morning breaks us. Oh your touch, so bittersweet. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us. ‘Cause you always want what you’re running from. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us. Baby please don’t look away. When the morning breaks us. Oh your touch, so bittersweet. Baby don’t forget my name. When the morning breaks us

Bittersweet -Ellie Goulding

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Siril Blog Template. Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Opt-in Form (Do Not Edit Here)